Our panel discussion, titled ‘Migrant and Refugee Health: An Agenda for Africa’ will be held in Room 2 ‘Albert’ as part of the regional meeting Africa 2021 Kampala, Uganda.
Organized by the M8 Alliance under the leadership of the Sapienza University of Rome, and co-hosted by Lancet Migration and Makerere University.
The panel participants will include:
- Sabelo Mbokazi – AUC-African Union Commission; Head of Labor, Employment and Migration/Department for Health, Humanitarian Affairs and Social Development
- Doris Mpoumou – Director and Africa Union Representative – Save the Children Global Advocacy office Addis Abeba
- Mohammed Abdiker – 10M-International Organization for Migration/Regional Office for Eastern Africa and the Horn, Director; former 10M Director Emergencies/HQ
- Florine Clomegah – IFRC-International Federation Red Cross/Red Crescent, Deputy Director for the Africa Region
- Abdou Salam Gueye – WH0-World Health Organization/Regional Office for Africa, Regional Emergency Director (RED)
- Paul Bukuluki – Makerere University/Kampala, Associate Professor, Department of Social Work and Social Administration- School of Social Sciences
- Ursula Trummer – Director Center for Health and Migration/Wasagasse-Austria
- Chair Jocalyn Clark – Executive Editor The Lancet
The program for this event can be found on the Regional Meeting Uganda website.